Year 7, 2022 Enrolments
Applications for Year 7, 2022 have now closed. First-round offers will be made towards the end of June 2021.
Year 8 and 9, 2022 Enrolments
Applications for Year 8 and Year 9, 2022 are open and can be made using the link at the bottom of this page.
If an acceptance offer is made, you are required to confirm your offer by paying an enrolment fee of $255 (non-refundable). Please note that this is a separate fee to the school fees which will be charged in 2022.
This enrolment form will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Before starting the form please consider or obtain the following:
- Identify your child’s Victorian Student Number (VSN), which can be obtained from your child’s existing school. This number can be found on your child’s latest school report/ NAPLAN printout.
- Confirm which occupation group each parent or guardian belongs to. Classifications can be found here.
- Confirm which sacraments your child has completed. The relevant documents will need to be emailed to the College (further information below).
- Consider how your child will travel to the College and how long it will take.
- Decide on an emergency contact for your child, other than the child’s parents or guardians.
Once you have completed the form please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Birth Certificate;
- Baptismal Certificate;
- First Communion Certificate;
- Reconciliation certificate;
- Confirmation Certificate (if received);
- Grade 5 student school report;
If applicable, families must also provide:
- Supporting documentation for students who are currently receiving or eligible for integration funding;
- Custody or Court order documentation;
- Citizenship certificate. VISA or passport for non Australian residents or non Australian born students.
In the subject line please include the following ‘Enrolment – (Insert – Child’s Name)’. Once we have received the completed form and your supporting documentation we will process your application.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Cassie Healy on (03) 5229 0004.
PLEASE NOTE: that the form progress can be saved if you have a registered Gmail (or G Suite) account and are logged in. If you’re not logged in, you cannot save your form progress.