This enrolment form will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Before starting the form please consider or obtain the following:
- Identify your child’s Victorian Student Number (VSN), which can be obtained from your child’s existing school. This number can be found on your child’s latest school report/ NAPLAN printout.
- Confirm which occupation group each parent or guardian belongs to. Classifications can be found here.
- Confirm which sacraments your child has completed. The relevant documents will need to be emailed to the College (further information below).
- Consider how your child will travel to the College and how long it will take.
- Decide on an emergency contact for your child, other than the child’s parents or guardians.
Once you have completed the form please email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Birth Certificate;
- Baptismal Certificate;
- First Communion Certificate;
- Reconciliation certificate;
- Confirmation Certificate (if received);
- Grade 5 NAPLAN;
- Grade 5 student school report;
- Supporting documentation for students who are currently receiving or eligible for integration funding (if applicable);
- Custody or Court order documentation;
- Citizenship certificate or passport or travel documents for non Australian residents or non Australian born students; and
- Proof of descent document (confirmation of Aboriginality) for Aboriginal/Torres Straight descent (if applicable).
In the subject line please include the following ‘Enrolment – (Insert – Child’s Name)’. Once we have received the completed form and your supporting documentation we will process your application.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Damian McKew on (03) 5229 0004.
PLEASE NOTE: that the form progress can be saved if you have a registered Gmail (or G Suite) account and are logged in. If you’re not logged in, you cannot save your form progress.