The selection process is governed by the following criteria, in order of priority:
- Catholic students from Catholic primary schools
- Catholic students from non-Catholic primary schools
- Students from other Christian denominations including Orthodox
- Students from primary schools local to Iona College (Grovedale, Marshall, Charlemont, Armstrong Creek, Mt Duneed, Torquay)
Students enrolling will require documentary evidence which includes:
- Birth Certificate;
- Certificate of Baptism, Communion and Confirmation;
- Year 5 student school report;
- Supporting documentation for students who are currently receiving or eligible for integration funding (if applicable);
- Custody of Court order documentation;
- Citizenship certificate or passport or travel documents for non Australian residents or non Australian born students;
- Proof of descent document (confirmation of Aboriginality) for students of Aboriginal/Torres Straight descent (if applicable).
To complete the enrolment form click here.